July 8, 2017

Serena’s Prince by Ayla Ruse-He Will Give Her Pleasure Only If She Obeys #BDSM #RomanceNovel #Spanking

Hello Clare and thank you for letting me spend a little time on your blog today. I have out now a short retelling of a classic fairy tale of The Frog Prince. My story is called Serena’s Prince. It follows the same premise as the original—the young woman who has a “ball” that disappears into a pond. The frog who rescues the ball. The promise to keep the frog nearby. The killing of the frog. The frog turning into the handsome prince. The pair falling in love to have their happily ever after. Yes, that’s it in a nutshell (Note—the original tale does not have the kiss-a-frog scenario).

However, this story always struck a wrong cord in me. I mean, the young woman was cruel to the frog. How could he then turn around and fall instantly in love with her once he became a man? This stirred the idea of control, punishment and pleasure. 

From this simple story and intriguing question, I created my own (BDSM) version of The Frog Prince. BookAddict from The Romance Room says, "(the) twist of each scene to become a smexy hot erotic D/s piece is what makes this story so good. (This is) a tightly woven tale with increasing sexual tension and lovely bondage scenes."

I hope you think so too. Below is a little snippet from the story. Enjoy!



A frog, a curse and a broken promise. Sometimes punishment can be its own reward.


Blurb

Serena never thought asking for help from a frog would result in her being naked and tied to her bed. She should be afraid. She should call for the guards. She definitely should not be… begging for more.

Prince Rennick needs to get his hands on Serena’s necklace -- the one item sure to break the curse that turned him into a frog. When an accident makes him temporarily human, he cannot help but use his dominant nature to bend Serena to his will.

What should have broken the curse turns into a desperate attempt to save Rennick’s life. As they try to find the key, Rennick demands much from Serena, but is she willing to surrender everything to this frog-turned-prince?


Excerpt (R):

“And the real Serena is coming out,” he said. She was not amused. “You are too innocent to understand why I left the bed. I’ve not been with a woman since the curse was put upon me. And I don’t like to rush anything I do.”

“But --“

“Do not interrupt, please.” He stroked her cheek. “I will love your body. I will give you pleasure such as you have never known, but the time will be spent as I dictate.”

“What do you --“

Her words ended on a cry as he twisted one of her nipples through her nightgown. “I asked you not to interrupt, pet. You will do as I say. You will not disobey, or you will be punished. You will not argue, or you will be punished. If I want you to lie here for the next two hours while I stare at you, you will not complain. Am I understood?”

Serena blinked. Was the man insane? “You’ve got to be kidding.”

He popped his hand between her legs, the stinging slap on her pussy at once painful and exciting. “I never kid, Serena. Yes, I will make demands of you, but trust me when I say the rewards will be well worth your obedience.”

His words warred within her. It sounded exciting, but scary. What if he did something she didn’t like? She was about to ask, but he’d moved and was untying her arms. Before she could register what he was about, he pulled her over his lap with her butt thrust up in the air.

“Hey, wait. What are you doing?”

He held one hand on the back of her neck, keeping her upper body pushed down toward the floor.

“You, my darling, are in need of a spanking. You were very unkind to me this week, and you’re showing belligerence now. I’ll serve you ten, and you must count them for me.”

“You can’t spank me!” she cried out, indignant that he thought he could do this to her.

He gave her bottom a sharp swat and she yelped, stilling under the unexpected strike.

“That’s better. Have you ever been spanked, Serena?”

“As a child.”

“Good. But just because you grow up doesn’t mean you outgrow the need for discipline from time to time. If you were to be with me, you would understand my word is law. If you disobey, you must be disciplined.”

“But –- hey, what are you doing?”

She squirmed as cool air hit the backs of her legs. Before she could take another breath, he’d yanked her gown up her body and down off her head. Her eyes stared at the pool of silk, now a puddle on the floor. Unfortunately, this was not how she’d expected to be naked with the man. She wiggled more, not giving up her attempts to get off his lap.

When he slid his hand over her bottom, however, her traitorous body went pliant over his legs. She couldn’t fight this. She liked the rough feel of his touch. She shifted, and her hip bumped his erection. His sharp intake of air told her he felt it, too. She smiled and tried to rub against him again, but when his hand struck her bottom, all thoughts of seduction fled.

“Ow!”

“No, that was one. Say the numbers out loud, please.”

“No, I won’t –-“

He slammed his hand against her again.

“You will say the numbers, or I’ll continue to spank you until you do. You’re to listen to me now, Serena.”

---

Buy Links

Changeling Press:  https://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1892

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/Serenas-Prince-Forever-Wicked-Multi-Author-ebook/dp/B071X9GNVZ

Barnes and Noble:  https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/2nd-edition-serenas-prince-ayla-ruse/1126570921?ean=2940157229245

Kobo:  https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/2nd-edition-serena-s-prince

iTunes:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/serenas-prince/id1247878271?mt=11

--

Author Info

Handed a historical romance at young age, Ayla Ruse fell in love with love and with happy endings. Having grown up living life tasting a little of this and a little of that has not changed this attitude, but it’s expanded her views.  Love isn’t always happy and it isn’t always the way a person “thinks it should be.”  Sometimes it’s outside the box, and it’s always a challenge.

Ayla is a stay-at-home mother who also home schools three young men-in-training. In her free time, she loves the outdoors, reading, and exploring. She also loves to hear from her readers and can be reached through any of the following:

Website:    www.aylaruse.com

Blog:    http://aylaruse.blogspot.com

Facebook:    https://www.facebook.com/ayla.ruse

Twitter:    https://twitter.com/aylaruse

Amazon Author Page:    https://www.amazon.com/Ayla-Ruse/e/B006Z1JMXY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!