November 30, 2014

And Now For Something Completely Different-- Spy Romance.



I like a good spy novel.  Heck I even read The Hunt For Red October like a way long time ago in the 80's. Okay, I'm dating myself but never mind that.  As much as I loved the movie, you see how I didn't say the book, well it was and still is a bit too-- let's say mechanical for me...I can't get enough of a good spy novel.  


Especially if it is a spy romance.  



So here is a list of a few...



I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter



Guardian Agent (Agents Under Fire #1) by Dana Marton



Hearts Under Seige by  Natalie J. Damschroder



Targeted (Deadly Ops, #1) by Katie Reus



Her Own Best Enemy by Cynthia Justlin



Deep Cover by Traci Hunter Abramson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!