November 1, 2014

A Son Of One Of The Fates Is Determined To Make His Dream Of Being With Capri Come True. Capri's Fate, A Paranormal, Erotic, Contemporary Romance

Hello all. Happy to be here. I'm Daryl Devore an erotic romance writer and I brought along my latest – an erotic contemporary fantasy – Capris' fate.




Blurb:

What's a woman to do when a voice follows her home and makes mad, passionate love to her? 

Corporate business woman, Capricious Gray, is dragged to a sex toy convention by her best friend. Once a shocking, mysterious disembodied voice helps her with her purchases, it follows her home. Passion ensues, leaving Capri torn between lust for her fantasy lover and the desperate need for reality in her life.

Thall, son of one of the Fates, harbors the irrepressible need to be with the woman he's desired from afar for years. In order to make her his, once and for all, he must help Capri get past her fears, including the fear of what he represents - a fantasy.

Can fantasy become a reality for these two lovers?


Excerpt:

"Welcome to 'Patsy's Party'. Are you looking for anything in particular? To please yourself or that special other?" Patsy smiled. 

"There is no special other for either of us at the moment. But we are both actively looking. I want toys for me." Kat's cheeks flushed, and her eyelids were wide open. I think she was panting.

Patsy looked at me. I did a gasping fish impression, then I heard the voice again.

"Buy something fun, something erotic and something dangerous."

I spun around. No male stood near us and the little brunette, who was looking at a sex manual, couldn't have a voice that deep. A chill slithered down my spine. I started to tell Kat what I'd just heard, but didn't. She'd just have some totally plausible explanation and somehow I didn't think hearing voices at a sex toy convention had any possible sane reason. And I wasn't about to admit I thought I was going crazy.

"Well then, let's start with dildos. Every girl's best friend." Patsy led us toward a shelf covered with phallic pieces of all sizes and colors. She began her sales pitch by picking up a largest penis I have ever seen. "This is our best seller, Mr. Monster Dong, guaranteed to drive you to new heights of sexual satisfaction. This fat boy starts at eight inches and gets bigger so you experience the feel of a really big cock. And best of all, this bad boy never goes soft! The three pages of instructions, which give a wide range of self-satisfying suggestions, are included."

I thought Kat was going to have an orgasm on the spot. She squealed three times during the description and practically ripped the thing from the woman's hands.

"If you are into the more sensuous." She picked up a glass dildo. "This little baby is called A Woman's Delight. The latest in the glass line. Its ridges and g-spot teasers are designed to heat up your playtime. I know what you're thinking but it's completely non-porous, so it stays germ-free."

"No. No." I waved my hand at it. "I'm more worried it'll break. I mean it's glass. And…uh…where it's supposed to go…I mean…um…." Puul-lease beam me out of here, Scotty.

She patted my shoulder. "They're built really strong, dearie."

"Oh, good." My smile was a pathetic little one, but it was the best I could do.

~~~~~

Buy Links –






Where to find me - 





GoodReads Author Page - http://www.goodreads.com/DarylDevore



Bio

Daryl Devore lives in an in old farmhouse in Ontario, Canada, with her husband, two cats, a large salt water aquarium full of fish and some ghosts. Daryl loves to take long walks up her quiet country road, or snow shoe across the back acres and in the summer, kayak along the St. Lawrence River. 

She has touched a moon rock, a mammoth and a meteorite. She's been deep in the ocean in a submarine, flew high over Niagara Falls in a helicopter and used the ladies room in a royal palace. Life's an adventure and Daryl's having fun living it.




9 comments:

Thanks for commenting!