October 10, 2014

Tova's Dragon; A Sexy and Spellbinding Paranormal, Shapeshifter, Erotic, M/F Romance by Lyndi Lamont



Four Fun Facts about Tova’s Dragon:

1) The story came to me in a dream. My last thought before falling asleep was that I wanted to write a dragon shifter story. That night I had a vivid dream about a young woman running away from a lightning storm. She found shelter in a cave where a dragon guarded its lair.

2) About a week later I had trouble sleeping. While I was lying in bed awake, the story started to take shape in my mind. I jumped out of bed at 4 AM, went into the living room, grabbed a yellow pad and started writing. When I stopped, , I had the outline for what became Tova's Dragon.

3) I was so enthused I bought a dragon figurine for inspiration, and later I got a dragon pendant that I still wear. 

4) A friend sent an email that she was looking to get rid of her Celtic Dragon Tarot deck, and I jumped at the chance to buy it from her. The cards are lovely and helped me come up with some scene ideas. 


Blurb:

Tova, an earth mage, rejuvenates through sex magic. She's on a mission to save her homeland, but her magical energy is running low--closing in on empty. How is she to know the handsome half-naked man she encounters is not only a condemned man, but also a dragonshifter? Talk about hot and steamy sex. And nothing is simple after that... 

Kane has always loved Velosian women and their sex magic. Tova's warmth stirs his passions and her courage touches his heart, but he dreads telling her of his true nature, certain she will recoil. But Tova is made of sterner stuff. 

Together, Kane and Tova have the power to save Velosia. If they survive, can an earth mage find happiness with a dragonshifter? In a land where sex and magic are intertwined, anything may be possible.


Excerpt:

Tova awoke to find herself on a soft bed wrapped in the embrace of a very hot, very aroused man. She opened her eyes and looked around the dimly lit chamber. “Where am I?”

“In my cave. You fell and hit your head.”

She squirmed around to stare at the man, and it all came back to her—the climb up the mountain, the lightning storm, being guided to the cave, and falling in the tunnel. “Your cave,” she repeated. “And you are?”

“I am Kane.”

Why did his name sound so familiar? She studied the face just inches from her own. He was older than she, perhaps in his third decade. Long black hair hung down to his shoulders and his eyes were a warm shade of amber under straight black brows. Her gaze dropped to sensual lips above a cleft chin. He was handsome as sin and naked to the waist. A shiver traveled up her spine and her heartbeat increased.

Around his neck he wore a heavy gold chain with a large, luminous pearl dangling from it. When she reached out to touch the pearl, she sensed power radiating from it, from him. “It was you who guided me to the cave, was it not? I thank you.”

“It was my pleasure, daughter of earth.”

She smiled at the apt nickname. “I am called Tova Svensdottir.”

“How are you feeling, Mistress Tova?”

She assessed the situation. Though she was warmer, her head still hurt and her energy was depleted. Self-healing would take a long time in this state. “Weak, a feeling I can ill afford.”

“Where were you headed in such a hurry?” he asked, his voice casual. “What on earth brought you to my mountain?”

She hesitated, not certain whether or not to trust him. Mutti Zee’s instructions echoed in her head. “I seek the Lord of Drakkenberg.”

Kane raised his brows. “You have come to the right place, though the old lord is dead.”

Suddenly, she realized who he was and scooted away from him. ’Twas just her luck to be rescued by the most feared outlaw in the land. “Please do not hurt me, Kane of Drakkenberg.”

With a sigh, he rose from the bed, clad only in his breeches and hose. “I would never hurt you, Lady Tova. I am not the monster legend depicts me. Well, not entirely.”

~~~~~

Buy Link: http://www.amberquill.com/AmberHeat/TovasDragon.html

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007AZAN0U/ 

BN: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/tovas-dragon-lyndi-lamont/1112495654



Author bio:

Lyndi Lamont is the racy alter ego of author Linda McLaughlin, who writes historical and Regency Romance. Since becoming Lyndi Lamont, she has discovered that writing sexy romance is a license to be naughty, at least between the pages of a book.

Lyndi Lamont email: lyndimac@hotmail.com



Find her online at:

Website/blog: http://lindalyndi.com 

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LyndiLamont 

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/LyndiLamont 

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+LyndiLamont/ 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LyndiLamont  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting me today, Clare. Love your blog. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!