June 15, 2013

My Sexy Saturday Blog Hop- A Hot Deleted Scene



Join us each Saturday at My Sexy Saturday...expect to have your senses titillated with hot writing, tame to sensual to explicit, from authors near and far.

See one doesn’t always have to take their clothes off for something to be sexy. Everyone has their own idea of sexy.

Sexy can be just the touch of his fingers on her face before he pulls her closer to give a heart stopping kiss.

Sexy can be the act of exposing someone's wares one part at a time like during a game of strip poker.

Sexy can be just the thought of that special someone as he makes your body throb with anticipation. Like on your wedding day in the back of a limo.

Sexy can be that hard, against the wall banging some have been known to enjoy.

It all depends upon your perspective.

Come join us each Saturday as we bring the world the best in sexy writing.



Here's a sexy deleted scene from my latest novel Cold Warriors 




But First A Little Explanation

Originally published in 2007 with a defunct small e-publisher, Cold Warriors was my first foray as an author.  Like many writers, who can't seem to leave their work alone, I knew it could be better and set out to make revisions.  

Though the original story is the same, I've extended some things and removed others.  In the process, I found a new home for it an awaited to be released from my contract.  Decadent Publishing picked up my novella with their help, I expanded and really grew as a romance author.  It was during that time, my tastes as a romance reader grew as well causing me to want to integrate my newly found interests into the story.  

My editor, graciously accommodated me with most of my requests though wisely grabbing hold of the reigns on the rest.  When I pitched Cold Warriors to them, I still considered it to be a sweet romance, so thats what they were expecting and planned for on their rouster.  But as we went along tweaking and editing the story, my editor asked me to tone it down and I agreed cause it was only fair—after all she was bending over backwards (pardon the pun) to accommodate me.  

So in the end, after being published it was placed in their erotic romance section.   Yay!!  Though not as hard as much, I am very happy with the end product.  But like most creative types, in order to get to that place, I had to cut.  Below is what resides with me on my hard drive.  And thanks to your support, it gets to see the light of day.  

Enjoy!

Sexy Deleted Scenes~

Beller walked out of the meeting room while shoving the team's orders into the hands of an unsuspecting cryo. Caitlin followed him out into the corridor, hoping to catch him alone.  As other members of the squad bombarded him with questions, she realized it was not going to happen.

“Chief, can I talk to you for a second?”

He turned around slowly and motioned for her to follow.  Entering his room, he shut the door behind her took a seat at his desk.  

“What's up?” he asked scratching the stubble forming on his chin.

“Why me?"

“Why not you?”

“I don’t know. Maybe its because I'm not qualified and have no real military experience outside playing a round of Call of Duty with my late husband.  What about one of the others? Don’t they have rank, more seniority?”

“That’s not how things work in this group. We’re not officially soldiers, so we don’t hold any rank.  Besides, I trust you.  I saw how you were on Eridani.  You've got a knack for this.  And,” he  stated leveling a steady gaze at her, “I know you won't let me down.”

She shoved her hands in her pockets and wondered where this sudden vote of confidence came from.  All throughout training, he'd told her to suck it up and all now she was his squad leader?  

“As for rank, we’re more like contracted personnel.”

“Mercenaries,” she retorted

“Less soldier of fortune more black ops,” he added.
“Us? Great.”

Just when she thought she heard it all, the surprises kept on coming. Her stomach rolled and twisted.  Every night when she closed her eyes, she recalled images of things she was supposed to be able to do but when she awoke in the morning she had no real world memory of actually learning how to do it.  

“Eh, don’t sweat it. Just make sure the sleeping area is ready for inspection, announce the uniform of the day, and make sure everyone reports in when they're supposed to.  You know shit like that.”

She waved her arms in resignation.  “Yes, sir.”

“Good, and don’t call me, sir. Call me Beller when we’re alone and Chief outside.”

“Got it.”

“Alright now get lost. I got to get some rest. You have exactly twelve hours of free time, enjoy it.  Cause after that real life begins.”

Scared half out of her mind, she headed for the only person on the ship capable of soothing her fears.  


****

Caitlin entered storage bay delta. Beller's words of warning, took a back seat to the excitement filling her heart.  It had taken nearly all the control she could muster to not run full out up the various stair wells and corridors to get to him.  

Devoid of people and quiet, the dimly lit, bay was filled with rows of attack fighters various states of disrepair.  Taking only moments for eyes to adjust, she stepped further inside.  Having never been inside that particular bay, she surveyed her surroundings.  Dense dark windowless walls, made of high stress metals, enclosed the chamber. Glancing up, she marveled at the struts jutting back and forth across the length of the ceiling like poles of a teepee.  The size of two football fields, it could easily hold three to four dozen craft with out seeming cramped.

Stepping over a long hose connected to one of the planes, she wondered where he could be.  His note had been simple, 'Meet me in storage bay delta at 1600 hours.'
Where inside the huge place was another story.  The soft taps of footsteps on the cement floor echoed in her ears.  Hearing someone clear their throat, she approached.

“I heard you and the general had meetings scheduled for this evening.”

“Who told you that?” he asked seeming preoccupied.

“Scuttlebutt. Just the rumor mill at work.”

“Nothing that mattered.  Besides, I had more important things on my mind than meetings.”

“Such as?”

Glaring at her, he returned his attention to the plane in front of him. Walking towards it, she touched its surface.  Her fingers buffeted against small bumps on its exterior.  

“Did you used to fly these?” Caitlin asked trying to fill the silence.

“Yep,” he replied moving his hands across the planes smooth exterior. 

She stood on her toes and peered into the cockpit. “Are all of them single seaters?”

“Yes.  They’re the descendants of the Aurora’s.” Keegan’s lips curled into a toothy grin.
His mature features melted into the boyish expression. He reminded her of a kid in a candy store.

“That's right, I remember hearing about them...they were experimental back when—” Caitlin hesitated.  What was she going to say? When I died?

“These are FA-343's, the main attack fighter in our air wing.”

“How come you don’t fly anymore?”

“Grounded,” he rumbled. “Wounded in action, my sight isn’t what it used to be, so they won't let me fly.”

She looked around and leaned against the plane  “Quiet here.”

“I come here to think sometimes.  I was beginning to think you weren't going to show.”

“There was some stuff I had to do first. It wasn't exactly easy coming this far amidship.  Where is everybody?  Shouldn't it be busy here?”

The bay though not built for launches, it was obvious that it acted more like a plane hospital where fighter came be to worked on or died and used for spare parts.

“Since we're in a long range CS departure, the crew is on a light rotation. Only the craft assigned to active detail are being maintenanced.  Don't worry we have privacy.  What was it like on Eridani?”

“Cold, lonely.” 

Recalling her first nights away from him, on that desolate planet, made her quiver.  Soon after it was home.  It amazed her how easily one became accustomed to nothingness. 

“What's the deal between you and Beller?  He's your new boyfriend?”

Caitlin chuckled.  Alarmed by her response, he squared his body, facing her head on.  
“No,” she said recognizing his defensiveness.  “We're just friends.  He looks out for me.”

“He looks out for you?” Keegan asked his tone rising.  

She swallowed.  The temperature seemed to rise around her.  “What I meant to say is...”

“You're dating--.”

“What are we in high school?”

“So my questions are childish?” he shot back.

“No, stop putting words in my mouth.”

“When were training, he showed me the ropes and kept me out of trouble.  It was purely platonic and still is.  End of story.”

“Did you miss me?” he asked without looking at her.

“Yes, I did.  Every day, I thought about you.  In fact I was balling so much, I got into trouble, that's why I needed Beller to bail me.”

Leading her further away from the main entryway towards the middle of the bay, he found a cubby in between two of the planes devoid of machinery.  Sweeping her into his arms, his mouth closed around hers.  She opened hers, allowing his tongue to taste hers.  

She moaned as he caressed her hips and buttocks. White heat pulsed through her body straight to her center.  She wanted him now.  Why couldn't she have him now? Then she thought of the bay's cold hard floor, not the most comfortable place on the ship. Then there was his willingness, was he ready to go farther?

As if reading her mind, he stepped away and glanced at her chest.   
“Lay down,” he commanded softly.

On the floor, Caitlin opened her legs.  Keegan climbed on top of her kissing her face and neck. His rough calloused his snaked underneath, her sheet kneading her swollen breasts.  Lifting up the top, he ripped her bra, exposing her hard nipple to the bay's cool air.  

Licking and sucking it, Caitlin moaned.  Every nerve tingled from his touch as her center oozed with moisture.  

Adjusting his position, he gazed into her eyes as he unzipped her pants and pushing them beneath her hips.  Stopped by the presence of her boots, which she had not taken off, her flipped her over and placed her on hands and knees.  

She bit her lips and groaned as he rubbed his cock against her wet folds.  Placing his rock hard tip at her opening, he nudged her legs further apart.  Gasping as he stretched her, he gently pushed himself inside her, sinking all the way into the root.  

Back and forth, he moved slowly pulling out of her before pushing back in.  Each movement pressing against her cervix with glorious pressure.  The sounds of his agonized breathing surrounded her, making her even more aroused.  

Pushing into her once again and holding still, he grunted as a liquid warmth, pulsed through her interior.  She squeaked as her pussy clenched him.  Grasping her hips, he held still before pulling out.  Wanting more of him, she arched her back, he thrust into her again and again, making her grunt.  

Thrusting into her again and again while angling up, he hit her sweet spot making her catch her breath.  

“Oh god, I'm going to come,” she groaned as the coil inside her tightened.  

Her body shook with each powerful move of his hips while his thickness cause glorious agony.  Bending forward, he embraced her and kissed her passionately, alighting every nerve in her body.  Smelling his sweet musk, she squeezed her eyes shut and keened her delight.


Cold Warriors is available now at Amazon, Decadent Publishing and other retail outlets. 









Don't forget to visit the others on your sensual reading tour!  




1 comment:

  1. Nice excerpt, Clare. Thanks for being a part of My Sexy Saturday. Hope to see you back next week.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!