July 24, 2014

Expanding My Style-- Is It Hot In Here Or Is It Because I'm Writing This Sex Scene?

I loved the episode
when they showed
 this tattoo for the first time.


For those of you who follow me on Twitter, Facebook and here on my blog, you know that I've been saying how I've been wanting to write Erotic Romance.  

Though my books Cold Warriors and Ice and Peace have love scenes in them, they are not as explicit as those one would find in their 'hotter' cousins.  (No pun intended.)  

I've been a fan of the genre for some time but never published any books in it because well....I was too shy.  Can you believe it?  I kept telling myself I don't want to alienate the fans I have, what if they don't like and more importantly what would my mother think??

Well, I'm past that now.  And it's time for me to come out of the Erotic Romance closet and declare to the world I love to write fucking hot erotic kinky romances and I'm proud of it!

So in the next few weeks you'll see some additions to my blog that will express these leanings while still maintaining my scifi nerdiness you all have come to know and love.  

I will add a page for those interested in reading the erotic romance titles where as the less steamy ones will remain under the 'my books' page.




Now that I've got your attention, what's coming up?  Menage and BDSM.  A couple of series I'm working on-- I hope to have out in the fall.

I'm typing as fast as I can...

- Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!