January 1, 2016

Happy New Year Plus Some Thoughts And Book Plans



I hope everyone's New Year's celebration was safe and fun.  I spent mine with family and I had the extra benefit of sharing it with my brother and his fiancee.  They both live out of town so this celebration was made all the more special with them around.  :)

Looking back on 2015, I have to say I am grateful for all the friends and family who have been there in times of fun and misfortune, for jokes and tears and just plain old support of me and my writing tirades.  

I know that 2016 is going to be even better and I hope it will better for all of you too.  

I realize when I post on my blog and Facebook, I hardly ever write anything personal or revealing about myself.  I guess it's because I am such a shy and private person that it's hard for me to open up and talk about these things.  But when I do, I am amazed by all of the support I receive from you guys.  

You guys are so cool! 

I also have some wonderful things that have happened in my writing and things that will happen that I know all of you will enjoy.  Some I can reveal now and others you'll all have to wait for.  

In My Book World!
Okay so here are few updates when it comes to my writing and books...

The long promised wolf shifter novel is finally published.  Liquid Silver Books did an excellent job all the way around in bringing this book to publication.  


I love the way it turned out.  I know you guys will like it too.

Also, if you scroll down on the left side of this blog and look at the box titled WIP or works-in-progress, you will see just a few of the books I am presently working on.  

Though the works mentioned in that box are in no particular order, the next to be published will be a two books in a three book foodie series set in the winter.  They'll be published with DCL Publications who really supported me in the beginning of my writing career with my first sweet romance- 


 and I am delighted and honored to be working with them again.  Unlike my first book, the new series is a contemporary, erotic, m/f, romance with a bit of the supernatural thrown in there for fun!  I have to mention that I getting amazing support from my publisher Pam Seres and my editor Jean Watkins.  They are truly the best.  

Next up, the Love Play Matchmaking Service series-- so far, book three is completed. It just needs to be proofread and revised before I can submit it. 

Book Two and Three Are Coming Soon!

However, I want and need to finish book two in that series before I can submit book three.  My intent is to submit both two and three at the same time to my publisher.  I anticipate they will be done within the next month or two depending on the edits needed for the foodie books that will be published with DCL Publications.  

Of course Love Play will be submitted to Siren Publishing. So no worries there for those of you who are a fan of the first book.  As for what happens in book two and three, I'll just say this...Chris Spinell, Chris Poole and Jilly Reimers have wandered too far way from the mysterious matchmaking service!  But that's all I'll say.

I also have a few more books I'd like to submit to Siren as well but before I can do that I have to complete a few others in my long list of WIPs.

I have so many novels planned for the upcoming year, right now I need to pause, so I can review my spreadsheet before I can tell you more!

Okay I'm back.  I'm also working on a futuristic dystopian erotic romance that I hope to submit to a publisher sometime in the summer.  It is the first book in a series.  How long that series will be, I don't know yet.  The first book in that series is fifty percent completed.  

And finally, I'm really excited about the BDSM series, I'm writing.  It's set in a small town but with a twist. The first book in that series is completed.  It needs to be read by a beta (you guys know who you are) and I've already started working on the second book.  These books will be surprising as well as a little bit scandalous too but in a good way!  I think you'll like the new twist these stories will have when it comes to romance and BDSM.

Well that nearly sums up my writing plans for the new year.  Believe me when I tell you, there are more books in the pipeline so to speak than there are listed in this post-- including a series with a publisher that will hopefully come to fruition soon.  So many of the books, I have on my spreadsheet are earmarked to be completed by the fall or winter because there are others I need to write before then.  

Either way, I'll be switching back and forth between my traditional male and female romances to male and male romances too.  And you never know there might be a sweet romance thrown in their for fun too.

So...thank you guys for always being there.  And I hope you all have a Happy New Year.

Until then- happy reading.  

And as always you can catch me and my books on your e-reader or computer.

All the best!

-Clare







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!